Tuesday 31 January 2012

My Super League Table Prediction

I might as well do this for a laugh and see just how wrong I am.  I should point out though that I once came 3rd place in the Chorley Lynx season prediction league so I have pedigree at this.  (I passed on my prize and gave it back to the club, because that's the kind of guy I am).

FINAL LEAGUE PLACINGS PREDICTIONS:

1) St Helens
2) Warrington
3) Wigan
4) Catalans
5) Leeds
6) Huddersfield
7) Hull FC
8) London Broncos
9) Hull KR
10) Castleford
11) Bradford
12) Wakefield
13) Widnes
14) Salford

I'm "fairly sure" that those will be the top 4 in some order; London Broncos are my dark horses to sneak into the play-offs.  I'm confident that the bottom three will be that bottom three in some order too.

All I can do is wait and see.

I think Saints will win the Grand Final and Catalans will win the Challenge Cup.  I can see Wigan getting to one of those finals (and obviously I hope I'm wrong about the winners and that Wigan win everything).

No comments:

Post a Comment