Wednesday 1 February 2012

Random Season Long Bets

Ok, so William Hills kindly offered me a free bet on any Super League market if I bet money on ANY sporting event.  So I threw away £5 on the Superbowl Result (Giants by 13-18 I think - but any none Rugby League bets will not be mentioned on here unless I win big on them!) and then placed some small, but potentially lucrative bets on various things.  Here are those bets;

SUPER LEAGUE MAN OF STEEL: 

Sean O'Loughlin @ 16/1
Scott Dureau @ 33/1
Trent Waterhouse @ 50/1]
Joe Westerman @ 66/1

O'Loughlin and Dureau are possibilities in my mind.  Waterhouse was a random, and Westerman was because for some reason I had him down last year and I don't want him to win it this year when I've not put any money on him.

SUPER LEAGUE TOP TRY SCORER:

Josh Charnley @ 12/1

Total "Wigan Tinted Glasses" bet.

ROOKIE OF THE YEAR MEDAL: 

Logan Tomkins @ 33/1

Again, worth a punt from a Wigan point of view.


No comments:

Post a Comment